Monday, November 1, 2010

I have no life?

Someone told me today that I need to get a life. Strangely, I wasn't offended. I'm in that awkward time of life when half my friends are in college and the other half are adults. Leaving me in this unforeseen territory with no where to go out to.  And I'm comfortable there (except nights my apartment is colder than outside).

I work 5 jobs. One just finished, so to be truthful, 4 jobs. That keeps me busy. That is my life. It does not leave much time to go out and about. Even if it did, I couldn't afford to go out every night. I guess that makes me more of a Perez Hilton than a Paris Hilton.

What am I really missing though? Is there a Noho socialite group that I am unaware of? I highly doubt it. I mean, I don't see it in People every week. Or the Advocate.

Maybe someday I'll be a Noho socialite. But I really hope that doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment